Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What did you score on this personality test? I think I'd "render" as an INTP with a variation on empathy aspect, meaning a heightened sensitivity instead of insensitivity, which I feel I know what I can trace that to. Though, I can't escape the fact that Im a human and can fall into the "insensitivity" trap, per the INTP profile test on the internet.


https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

It is worth noting I was a student of logic and philosophy (among other things) as an undergrad, so I guess there might "be something to it."

Though correlation does not imply causation, of course.

"They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners."

No comments:

Post a Comment