Friday, April 26, 2019

I'm back!! It's been a long while, but I'm back!!

So much has happened since my last blog post that I couldn't even put the experiences and everything I've been through into words. I've been to hell and back. I can't even describe to you or tell you or put into words all of the emotions, feelings, and thoughts racing through my mind right now. 


But, when life knocks you down, once you're able to and if you're able to, do your best to try and get back up and fight! Fight for what's right, for what's just, for what's fair. Fight for the truth!


If you've been falsely accused of a crime, for example, and had virtually no control of the matter from that point forward and simply had to accept whatever outcome your lawyer negotiated for you and you were at his mercy, well then, if you don't feel that the outcome or plea deal was valid or fair or enforceable or correct or truthful or honest, with regards to the charges and your innocence, then do something about it. 


I've been knocked down. I have been knocked down very very hard, very hard and unfortunately I just don't see a way right now that there won't be lasting, permanent damage to my life, career, reputation, finances, legal record, et al.


But, we only have one life and as the saying goes, well, I'll just post it below from Victor Frankl, the famous Holocaust survivor on how he survived the atrocities and murder and death all around him said:


I'm finally able to "fight back" and continue my journey of exposing truth, justice, the American Way and most importantly, blowing the whistle on fraud, corruption, collusion, cheating, lying, and all other ethical "crimes." 

No comments:

Post a Comment