Wednesday, September 27, 2017

An open "letter" to the FBI and DOJ...

Is public corruption just allowed to continue to run rampant in our country and / or specifically the State of Florida and / or the 15th Judicial Circuit and to continue to "threaten" and / or "obstruct" and / or "other" the National Security of our country, the United States of America, as I've strenuously been mentioning this and bringing this to your attention, ad nauseam, (via phone, email, and twice, in person, at the Miami FBI headquarters in Miramar) or will the FBI and / or DOJ actually do something about it? 

If so, when? Or, conversely, are you way ahead of me on this one (it's a big, long chain of dominoes, you might say) and I simply wouldn't know or wouldn't have known, as logically I can't rule that out either. Though, based on the facts and evidence, that's not the sort of intel I'm seeing or picking up. Though, you're pretty tricky and pretty good, in my opinion. 

Game recognize game. 

We're just running out of time. Strike that. We may be out of time and damaged. It's time for some action and some takedown(s). Me included, no one is above the law, so if you so choose, well then, that's your choice. Your choice. Personally, I'd highly advise you to be careful in your analysis with regards to the parties that you "pick." That's my 2 cents on the matter(s). 

This correspondence is not intended to be a complete recitation of all applicable laws, facts, claims, or remedies (whether equitable or legal), all of which are expressly reserved, and of course, always have been, including my right to any and all attorneys fees and / or costs. Nothing in this correspondence or any correspondence I've sent shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of my rights, et al. and etc.  

Duress, Distress, Coercion, Intimidation, Self Defense, et al. 

It's go time. I'm ready if you are. 

Love, one of your best friends. 

Relator@protonmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment