Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Dishonorable Obstruction of Justice "Howard K. Coates Jr"...try this one on for size ;) ;) ;)

This Good Faith affidavit that you can DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW is definitely one for the books!! @TMZ baby.

Here's the thing, Judgy McJudgerson...if you think about it, its somewhat MOOT what the 4th really does. I mean, I stopped talking to the crooked, fraudsters about 10 days before the crooked, fraud that ended up busting and ensnaring you, big Donkey. But, legally speaking, Mr. Yale Legal Scholar, I can keep lighting you up all day long buddy boy. Ya' know? 

Think about it. Maybe I should test the limits of your judicial (civil) immunity that's allowing you to rule with impunity with SCOTUS or something? Maybe it'll get dismissed, fine, it won't be frivolous and it will be in good faith and the complaint will be 200 pages or something like that, ya know? Among some other, creative, legal remedies. Big heart, wink wink. Thumbs up!! Same with the opposing party, this is just the beginning, obviously, as I've made clear to them in a Cease and Desist. 

You should really have a cocktail and settle in, you big Donkey. Lay off the Donkey food a bit though, will ya you Jackass Donkey Kong. But yeah, no, this one might be for the books. Also, it's also somewhat MOOT (if you think about it) whether I completely have you dead to rights on the (added charge) of cyberstalking, you insane asylum. Right? Impersonating a public official and a circuit court judge and harrassing and cyberstalking and intimidating a litigant so he doesn't completely crush you and bring you down is bad stuff...whether it's "you" or not. 

Ya know, Donkey? What about female dog? My bitch? Oh. yeah. You love animals. I liked your little monkey picture. I think you're more of a donkey but I'm happy to keep making you my bitch all day long, ya' big Donkey. Go get a Donkey cocktail and some Donkey Chow and read this: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3BkN5uGWVznc1MxcTNJQ3dFQVU/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment