Friday, October 27, 2017

Oh my God!! BUSTED AGAIN!!! Even after an hour wait just to make sure. WOW.

Pretty simple. I get an email telling me my E-filing has been accepted and the processing is all complete and that my Motion has been docketed with the Clerk. I decide to even wait 1 hour after getting the email telling me that all of the processing is complete and that it has been docketed. I go to check the docket. The title of the Motion is conveniently being SUPPRESSED. Wow, wow, wow. That's bad.

The title of my Motion, "Motion to Baker Act Judge Howard K. Coates Jr. and / or Remand him back to Kindergarten / Pre-K," along with a screenshot of the docket (now that I've even waited an hour, for good measure, to make sure, after getting emailed that it's all completed and processed). MISSING IN ACTION!! "Covering for Coates!!" Fraud, corruption, fraud upon the United States of America. Period. Do I have to shame the State of Florida every time into obeying the freaking Constitution of the United States of America?? Last I checked, Florida was one of the states as part of the "United States" of America!?




No comments:

Post a Comment