Friday, November 10, 2017

Alert!! Screenshots rang out, man down!! MELTZER breaks the restraining order!!! Busted!!! Beware those "screenshots!!" Click click click in quick succession!! Command + Shift + 3!!

Be careful of those "screenshots" folks, they're liable to get you in trouble and destroy your credibility with the police and the court system. If you have a Mac Computer, the shortcut for taking a screenshot is: Command + Shift + 3. It's pretty easy and pretty simple and a great way to bust someone and to catch a predator like MELTZER. 

On this edition of "To Catch A Predator," we have the all-time classic, DIY (do it yourself), fundamental, "screenshot." Click click click. 3 screenshots in quick succession. Gotcha!! Busted!! You can go ahead and delete it now, it's too late. You're busted!!!!!!

Great way to trivialize actual, real domestic violence, MELTZER'S.

SEE EVIDENCE!! I'M ALERTING HIS LAWYERS and THE POLICE!! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS BAIT!! Goodbye Restraining Order!! Hello UNITED REALTY GROUP!! 

Out of an abundance of caution, even though this is a clear violation and per Corrupt Coates, they "do not have authority" to violate the injunction and violating it "undermines the need for it in the first place," I WILL NOT BE TAKING THE BAIT AND I WILL NOT BE MAKING CONTACT BACK WITH THEM. THE RIDICULOUS INJUNCTION EXPIRES MID-JANUARY, I WILL GO HAVE A LITTLE CHIT-CHAT WITH UNITED REALTY GROUP THEN. The terms of the Injunction forbid me from talking to their employer, hence their seeking an Injunction, ya know? Really great way to weaponize and trivialize and put a new spin on the Classic "Restraining Order!"

Let's put this in "layman's terms," these utter, complete, criminal, fraudsters filed a petition and went to Court to get an injunction for protection (also known as a "restraining order") claiming I was "cyber-stalking" them and they are sitting here liking posts on my freaking Facebook page!! Caught, red handed below!! I am not even friends with these Fraudsters and had deleted them, yet they've gone out of their way to find my page, read my personal Facebook page and interact, engage, and "like" posts on my page!! Again, they claimed I was cyber-stalking them and they're sitting here liking my freaking Facebook page!! Um, hello reality? Are we still here or no??






THE COURT: And, you know, the injunction


is not against them, to just to emphasize the point


but I always tell the Petitioners that if you reach


out to the Respondent and try to contact him while


the injunction is in place you do so at your own


peril because, one, you don't have the authority to


violate this--or authorize a violation of the injunction.


But, two, if you are inviting contact, then


you're undermining the need for the injunction in the


first place. All right. So, that's the Court's


ruling. Give me just a few minutes to--























No comments:

Post a Comment