Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Google v. Corrupt Coates

LET'S START TO FLOOD THE INTERNET!! Thanks to the only smart, wise, sophisticated, composed, player so far: UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS. I salute your wisdom, good Sir. I salute you and our great country, Sir. You've been the only "adult" in the room, though you're not quite in the room (yet, at least). Let's spread like wildfire.  

https://davidalerner.blogspot.com/















Work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired - Rihanna



No comments:

Post a Comment