Wednesday, November 1, 2017

HMM...interesting legal question.

I wonder if I can get more granular than this picture and show the IP addresses as part of showing cause or if that would interfere with the investigation / takedown? Might have to check on that or have counsel make that determination. I'm certainly not one to interfere in a takedown operation. 

On a side note, I'm "big" in South Korea. Not really sure what the correlation is there, but they're definitely fans. Ukraine is also coming in strong on the page views. Again, go figure. I mean, if someone could figure out the South Korea / Ukraine connection, now that I'd be interested in knowing. The other "stuff" is easy and easily known. Ukraine? South Korea? Those aren't the first places a VPN or proxy or something is going to bounce you off of via some shared network or otherwise. Interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment