Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Ugh. On a separate note. So, per the FBI in South Florida and at HQ in Washington, I need to go chase down the right people within the Army and the entire, freaking DOD to clue them into some potential matters of our National Security / Cybersecurity. Add that to my list.

Does anyone know who I should talk to within our Department of Defense (they are rather large, seeing as how they oversee our entire, American, military, et al.) regarding national security matters, per 2 Special Agents within the FBI who have vetted what I have? Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Well, this is super annoying, but I'm certainly not one to disobey orders from the FBI. 

Just add this to my to-do list. 

Sincerely, 

David

P.S. - Figured I'd ask the U.S. Attorney and the Special Agent in Charge. They're legit. They'd probably know of some good, national security, contacts and stuff. Also, posting to Facebook in case anyone might know who to call? I've already reached out to our United States Strategic Command when USCYBERCOM was a sub-unified combatant command, per the trial record at the 15th Judicial Circuit. 







Always a step ahead? Team USA.







No comments:

Post a Comment