Thursday, November 9, 2017

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I will never stop. I will never go away. I hereby certify that a true and correct copy will be getting served upon the world. The world. The world.

There is no place for fraud or corruption in our Judicial System. None. I have a zero-tolerance policy for the type of Judicial Corruption I've seen (which you've only seen glimpses of yet) from CORRUPT COATES, "Judge," 15th Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach. No tolerance for this type of behavior. 

I will never stop. I will never go away. The more you fight me the stronger I will become and the stronger I have already been getting. If you lock me up for possession of "contempt," well, I just have one piece of advice for you. Just one piece. Ready?

THROW AWAY THE KEY. 

THROW AWAY THE KEY. 

THROW AWAY THE KEY. 

NEVER LET ME OUT. NEVER. EVER EVER EVER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment