Sunday, November 12, 2017

For the Record re: Proof of Service

I'd just like to say that today is Sunday, November 12th at 5:30pm EST and I have not been served with any sort of papers regarding this upcoming hearing to show cause re: contempt. Furthermore, as previously noted in my blog (with evidence, per usual, evidence), the physical description of me is grossly inaccurate and I have offered to help correct it. Additionally, the docket is reflecting contradictory information in that it at once lists both Judge Goodman and Judge Damico.

I have been home all day, just waiting around, blogging away, hoping that maybe I'd get served with some sort of information or papers. I don't know if we should make an appointment like the cable guy or something where they give you a 4 hour window or something? Anyway, I have some cabin fever so I'm probably going to head out for a bit, but if I'm supposed to appear to show cause on the 14th and I haven't been served yet and today is the 12th, meaning at best I'd be served tomorrow, a day beforehand, I would obviously like to request a continuance so I can see what is going on here? Please see picture below of the docket, corroborating the lack of service, thus far. Thx:

Additionally, he started it!!!!! "Saloor Alim!" Sample evidence below:







No comments:

Post a Comment