Thursday, November 2, 2017

What is "contempt??"

Contempt is essentially an "intellectual crime." It's a way to jail people who don't agree with you, by people who are in positions of power in our society. It's so positively medieval and cliche, it's almost "boring." Honestly, I'm already bored of it. I mean, really? We're in 2018 soon and we're jailing people who don't agree with us? I mean, this is the Stone Ages. 

I'm more embarrassed for you all, to be honest. You're just going to make me famous is all. Calling a judge a "hoofed mammal of the Genus Equus" and then being asked "are you sorry" and replying "when is my free, taxpayer funded, breakfast?" I mean, that's a great way to get famous, real quick. You can monetize the hell out of that. 

I can already see T-shirts everywhere "What time is breakfast? - David Lerner."

No comments:

Post a Comment